Master of Science in Accounting
Welcome to the UConn's online Master of Science Program in Accounting (MSA), one of the most acclaimed accounting programs in the Northeast and the first online Master's program at UConn. We are proud of our dual-AACSB accreditation and recognition by the United States Distance Learning Association for best practices in online learning.
Our online MSA program is designed to provide you with the skill set critical to a successful professional career in public and private accounting. The educational experience we offer allows qualified students to meet the 150-hour educational requirement to become a CPA in most states. The MSA is fast becoming the program of choice for experienced professionals, many of whom are licensed CPAs and are looking to become more current and to obtain new skill sets. In fact, the fastest growing segment of our incoming class for the past several years is this group of experienced professionals.
Accounting Certificate Program
The Accounting Certificate Program (ACP) is a graduate-level certificate conducted online. This certificate combines the material from six undergraduate accounting courses into a four course graduate sequence.
- Instructor of the Year May 5, 2015
- Greater Hartford Accounting Firms Facing Workforce Shortage January 26, 2015
- U.S. News Rates UConn’s Online MS in Accounting Program as #3 in Nation January 14, 2015
- UConn Ranked #1 December 18, 2014
- CTCPA Mourns Loss of Past President, UConn Instructor Michael R. Redemske October 15, 2014