Master of Science in Accounting
UConn's online Master of Science Program in Accounting (MSA) is one of the most acclaimed accounting programs in the Northeast and the first online Master's program at UConn. We are proud of our dual-AACSB accreditation and recognition by the United States Distance Learning Association for best practices in online learning.
Our online MSA program is designed to provide you with the skill set critical to a successful professional career in public and private accounting. The educational experience we offer allows qualified students to meet the 150-hour educational requirement to become a CPA in most states. The MSA is fast becoming the program of choice for experienced professionals, many of whom are licensed CPAs and are looking to become more current and to obtain new skill sets. In fact, the fastest growing segment of our incoming class for the past several years is this group of experienced professionals.
Consistently ranked among best online programs in the United States
Accounting Certificate Program
The Accounting Certificate Program (ACP) is a graduate-level certificate conducted online. This certificate combines the material from six undergraduate accounting courses into a four course graduate sequence.
News & Announcements
- Business and Human Rights March 8, 2017
- Pursuing Your MBA Could Be A Matter Of Looking Out Your Window… January 24, 2017
- A Fixed Asset January 10, 2017
- Welcome New Faculty September 26, 2016
- AACSB International Extends Global Business or Accounting Accreditation For More Than Sixty Schools, Across Eleven Countries May 2, 2016